Friday, October 23, 2009

10/23/09 - Extra Credit Opportunity

Extra Credit Opportunity! DUE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27!!

Essay Topic: My performance in Mrs. Paa's class this 9 weeks.
----Must be typed.
----Must have 1 inch margins.
----Must be 2 FULL pages, double spaced.
----Must be Times New Roman, 12pt font
----Must have 5 paragraphs
--------(1) Intro
--------(2) Things that I did well this 9 weeks
--------(3) Things I did not do well on this 9 weeks
--------(4) Things I will do differently to ensure my success next 9 weeks
--------(5) Conclusion

If you do not follow the directions, I will not even bother looking at your essay. I will throw it in the trash and you will not get any credit for this. (Example: The font is Arial or New Courier -- This will be thrown away!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Reads!